Regular guide visit to the Mosque of Cordoba and the Jewish Quarter.
Official Guide + Tickets + Headphones
Daily walking tour visiting the most important monuments in Cordoba in about three and a half hours time (see details).
The itinerary will start at the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, to follow in the Great Mosque - Cathedral of Cordoba, treasure of the Umayyads, where we will be impressed by its columns wood .
Then we will visit the famous Judería or Jewish Quarter.
Visit Tuesday to Saturday: Mosque + Alcázar+Jewish Quarter+ Synagogue
- Price: 45 € per person (VAT included). Childrens: from 10 to 14, 28€; Childrens: from 3 to 9, 8€; up to 3, free.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Schedule: The visit begins approximately about 10.00 am, at the meeting point.
- Language:English, Spanish and French.
General information of the visit
- Tickets: The visits include entrance fees.
- Guided tour by the Cordoba Official Guides: Local Professional Guides.
- Groups: Maximum 30 people per guide.
- How to pay: Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
Observations to consider
- Observations to consider
- If there were the possibility of a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could take place in two languages.
- Access to the Mosque-Cathedral will only be allowed visitors dressed decently.