TRIP TO CORDOBA
Visit the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, with its magnificent gardens and rooms decorated with mosaics, then we will go to the Umayyad Mosque, the largest in the West for centuries, converted into a cathedral after the Christian conquest and here we turn to the Jewish Quarter , where we will visit the old market, craft market today, its squares and its typical streets, like the flowers until we find the monument to Maimonides and the small Synagogue.
After free time for lunch and back to Seville.
- Full day excursion.
- Trip price: € 99 per person. (VAT included)
- Children 0-5 years: FREE.
- Children 6-11 years: 50% discount.
- Daily departures (except Sundays and Mondays) from hotels, between 8: 00h - 8: 45h.
- It includes roundtrip transportation, guide and entrance fees.
- Lunch is not included, but we suggest some places to choose from.
- Official guide in Spanish, English and French. (Other languages on request)