- What is the process to hire a visit?
Once you fill in the form of the visit you want, shortly you will receive an e-mail indicating the necessary data to make your payment; when the payment has become effective, we will proceed to send you a confirmation voucher, as well as the necessary data for the day of the visit: day, time, meeting point, contact telephone…
- What is the difference between a REGULAR VISIT and a PRIVATE VISIT?
The REGULAR VISIT is the one that is scheduled for the whole year, with a fixed calendar and permanent schedule, the price is lower and is accompanied during the visit with other people who make up the group. THE PRIVATE VISIT, is a tailor-made visit, where you are the one who chooses the day, time and people that will compose the group, the price is higher than in the regular visit.
- Can you book any kind of view, from anywhere in the world?
Of course you do. Thanks to the Internet we can communicate via e-mail with any place in the world, all you have to do is fill out our booking forms. We promise to answer your request within 48 hours.
- Are you available? of specialized visits for Teaching Centers or special groups?
For this type of groups we have a special program of visits with a marked pedagogical character. The explanations of our Guides will be adapted at all times to the educational level of the Group.
- Would you like a guided tour in another city that doesn’t appear on the web?
No problem, just fill in the form that appears in the section OTHER CITIES, and we will take care of finding you an Official Guide wherever you want.
- Does the price of the visit include entrance fees to the monuments?
All visits that include monuments or museums, tickets will be paid separately. Except for visits that you specify that you do include them.
- Who buys tickets for the monuments, museums or places of interest that are included in a guided tour?
In most cases, tickets will be paid for by the client himself on the day of the visit; only in those places where it is difficult to get them, the guide could try to get them for a fee.