Regular guide visit to the Mosque of Cordoba and the Jewish Quarter.
Official Guide + Tickets + Headphones
Daily walking tour visiting the most important monuments in Cordoba in about three and a half hours time (see details).
The itinerary will start at the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, to follow in the Great Mosque - Cathedral of Cordoba, treasure of the Umayyads, where we will be impressed by its columns wood .
Then we will visit the famous Judería or Jewish Quarter.
- Sunday 14/04. ALL VISITS WILL START AT 8.30H
- Tuesday 16/04. ALL VISITS WILL START AT 9H
- Friday 19/04 ALL VISITS WILL START AT 9H
- Price: 40 € per person (VAT included). Childrens: from 9 to 12, 24€; up to 8, free.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Schedule: The visit begins approximately about 10.00 am, at the meeting point.
- Language:English, Spanish and French.
- Important:On 24 June a special Eucharist is celebrated on the occasion of the Ordination of Priests so that the monument will be closed that day.
- Price: 38 € per person (VAT included). Childrens: from 10 to 14, 23 €; up to 9, free.
- Duration: 4 hours approx.
- Schedule: The visit begins approximately about 10.00 am, at the meeting point (*)..
- Language: Spanish.
- Important: On June 23 the visit will begin at 8:30 h.
- Price : 35 € per person (VAT included). Childrens: from 10 to 14, 21 €; up to 9, free.
- Duration: 2 hours and 45 minutes approx.
- Schedule The visit begins approximately about 11.30 am, at the meeting point (*).
- Language: English and Spanish
- Important: El Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos is closed on Mondays and it can't be visited. We will visit Jewish Quarter and Mosque.
- Tickets: The visits include entrance fees.
- Guided tour by the Cordoba Official Guides: Local Professional Guides.
- Groups: Maximum 45 people per guide.
- How to pay: Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
- Observations to consider
- If there were the possibility of a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could take place in two languages.
- Access to the Mosque-Cathedral will only be allowed visitors dressed decently.